Our wedding and the dress were featured in Martha Stewart Weddings. We had a small boat wedding on a 1920s yacht and it was the perfect classic and elegant dress that felt both flattering and glamourous. I bought it at the well known Marina Morrison, in downtown San Francisco, and only wore for three hours at our wedding in August of 2013.
The dress is Ivory with a champagne chantilly lace, with a strapless sweetheart neckline, softly shirred bodice, soft fluted bottom, and detachable light feather and ribbon belt at the natural waist. I absolutely love the dress but I want someone else to enjoy it now.
- Alterations: The dress was an 8 and altered to a 6, my exact measurements that it was altered to are: 34 bust 26 waist 37 hips There is absolutely no wear on the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was immediately dry cleaned by a professional who deals specifically with bridal gowns, and it has been stored in archival acid free paper.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.