Gorgeous Ivory Alencon lace over taupe satin faced taffeta soft fluted bridal gown with a three tiered hem. Tip of the shoulder V neck front and back with an Ivory satin ribbon and floral detail at the natural waist, sweep train. This includes the sash (as pictured). This dress has been altered from its original size. The seller is 5’3″ around 130 lbs. The seller usually wears a 4 in dresses and has a bust size of 34 C or D. This dress has only been worn once which was for the wedding. I bought this dress from a boutique in Charleston, SC. It is BEAUTIFUL.
Since the dress has been worn once for an outside wedding, there are a couple of stains that did not come out. These stains are located underneath the dress on the liner and can’t be seen. The lace is not damaged and is perfectly clean. The alterations company could trim away the fabric. This dress is in great condition!
I will be happy to send any more additional photos.
- Alterations: This dress has been altered from its original size. The seller is 5'3" around 130 lbs. The seller usually wears a 4 in dresses and has a bust size of 34 C or D
- Preservation Method: I had this dress professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Knoxville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.