I felt so beautiful in this dress!! The fit is spectacular and gives you a stunning figure. I received many compliments and a few guests even said they loved my gown more than they loved their own wedding gown!
Ivory silk satin organza soft fluted bridal gown. Strapless sweetheart neckline with Ivory alencon lace on bodice and Ivory silk chiffon draping overlay. Deep border of alencon lace surrounds hemline, sweep train. Shown with an Ivory alencon lace bolero jacket.
I have an alencon lace double tiered knee length veil (includes blusher) that matched beautifully with the gown. I would sell this for $500. Original price is $1,200.
I also wore a thin beaded Pnina Tornai belt with the gown that added just enough sparkle. I would sell this for $500. Original price is $1,200.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 24.5
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: The gown needed to be taken in to my measurements and also hemmed on the bottom of the gown. There are two pairs of bustles on the gown which are not visible. I am 5'3" and I wore 3.5" heels.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Belt/Sash, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: East Moriches,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.