I searched high and low for this gorgeous Alvina Valenta AV9002 silk gown. I finally found it at Kleinfelds in New York City. The dress is made of cream silk duchess satin with handmade white Alencon lace on the bottom. I wanted something simple, but elegant and this dress didn’t disappoint.
The color is listed as ‘ivory’, but I would call it more of a vanilla/cream color (it looked great with my spray tan!). It has a sweetheart neckline and a trumpet flared bottom. I absolutely loved my dress and received many compliments on it.
- Alterations: As the wedding neared and I lost weight, the dress was taken in a few inches along the hips and the bust. The final measurements are as follows: Bust - 36", Waist - 34", Skirt length from middle of sash - 45". There was a bow and streamer detail that I had removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved in a box immediately after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.