I tried on this dress at a local bridal boutique and it was love at first sight. Buying this dress was one of the easiest decisions that I made for my wedding. It’s a beautiful Alvina Valenta dress made of ivory silk chiffon with a sweetheart neckline and Alencon lace detailing. The silk is luxurious and light. It has a trumpet shape which is not only flattering but also easy to move in. The dress really supported the romantic, rustic vibe of my wedding. I received a ton of compliments on my dress throughout and even after my wedding.
I also have a handmade ivory finger-tip length veil with complementary Alencon lace edging with eyelashes that match the dress. I would be willing to sell this with the dress for an additional $100.
Additional photos available upon request.
- Alterations: My measurements are 34-26-36 and I wear a size 2 normally. My tailor took in the sides of the bodice, sewed in B cups, and shortened the dress to fit me in heels (5'9"). One bustle was also placed. The pull on the zipper was broken and a sturdy ivory string was placed on the zipper to make it easy to take on and off (the actual zipper functions fine).
- Preservation Method: The dress is being professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.