I bought the dress at WeddingAtelier on Fifth Ave in Manhattan. It’s made by Modern Trousseau (moderntrousseau.com). It was custom made, because I requested the bottom half from one style of dress (style name Autumn) and the top from a different style(Jessica?). The dress is a Belgian lace overlaying satin. The small cap sleeves and keyhole back are lace only. The satin underlying the lace is a pale taupe color giving the dress more of an antique white appearance. It was exactly the romantic, vintage look I was hoping to achieve for my fall wedding. The sash that appears in the photos did not come with the dress. I made the sash from a satin ribbon and an applique purchased from MJ Trimming in Manhattan. I would prefer to keep the sash as a memento of my wedding day if possible, but it wouldn’t be a deal breaker!
The dress was purchased for $3,955 and I am happy to provide a copy of the receipt, with original sale price and measurements, to the buyer.
I have such wonderful memories in this dress and hope that someone else will too!
- Alterations: I purchased the dress at a size 8 and had tailored it down from there. The measurements that were used to tailor were: Height: 5ft 3.5" Bust: 33" Waist: 27" Low Hip: 36" Heel Height: 3" Hollow to Hem: 52.5"
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned after the wedding and has been stored in an archival box, which I can include with the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Port Chester, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.