This is Modern Trousseau’s Autumn gown, purchased from Kelly’s Closet in Candler Park, Atlanta.
It is made of an ivory lace overlaying ivory silk (not the latte color frequently shown in Modern Trousseau’s photos).
All of Modern Trousseau’s gowns are custom, so it doesn’t have a label size but I am generally between a 6 and 8 in regular clothes. I’m 5’6″ and about 135 lbs. I wore 2.5 inch heels, so the gown is currently hemmed for 5′ 8.5″ but could be hemmed shorter if needed.
You are welcome to come see/try the dress in person. I am willing to negotiate on price with a serious buyer.
The gown is not stained. There is one small rip in the lace at the hem where my heel caught it at some point. It could be easily repaired, and you wouldn’t notice unless you were looking for it.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes: 5'8.5
- Alterations: I had a couple of custom upgrades: - I added covered buttons to the back. - I had the train extended to chapel length (it still bustles just fine as you can see in one of the photos)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.