I first tried this dress on in the city and LOVED it. It felt like a dress that I could wear with whimsical accessories and still look like a princess. It was so comfortable and fit perfectly that I had to have it. I ended up buying it from a boutique in CT closer to home for ease of ordering/fittings and have loved every minute of it. It was such an easy decision and it made me feel so special on my wedding day. I wish I could’ve worn it for a week straight :)
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the size or length of the dress. Cups were sewn into the bodice (easily removed) so that I wouldn't have to wear a bra and 4 tiny bustles were added to the back - they're all tiny clear loops and buttons and really pull the dress up perfectly without ruining the look.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by a professional, kept in bag in closet since wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.