I was looking for this dress before I even knew about it! Once I tried it on and I had THAT moment I immediately knew re-selling it was a must since it busted my budget. The fabric is a perfect combination between the opulence of silk without the weight and with the light and airiness of chiffon without the “poof”. (The name of the fabric is ‘silk chiffon’) I couldn’t have been more happy with this dress. Our ceremony was outside in a park which this dress was perfect for because it appeared and moved so light flowy. However, our ceremony was in a pretty trendy, city brick-clad building which was a totally different aesthetic. But it also fit with that venue because of the little details that made it unique and stylish such as the tissue pleats at the waist and ruching on the bodice. It’s also a beautiful ivory color which gave it a little vintage look which went with that raw industrial era of the building.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: I'm 5'10" and wore flats so I had to order it with the extra length of 6" and then shortened by 4". So overall it's got an extra 2" on it. I had a ballroom bussel put in (pictured i the picture of me kissing my husband at the end of our table) and it stayed all night long! I must admit, I was surprised. The belt that comes with it is what I wore and what would come with it (not the jeweled one pictured in 1 of the photos). I had it altered down, only a bit in the bust but it was minor alterations to nip in the top of the cups to fit closer to my body. I was also told by my seamstress that because if the fit of this dress it can be altered down as many as 4 sizes (so down to a size of a 4) and still keep the integrity and fit of the dress the same.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Modern, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and looks like new. There are no tears or holes in the fabric of any of the layers. However, I have not had it preserved because I am hoping to sell it soon! So then it wouldn't need that.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.