This is a sample dress that has never been worn, only tried on at a bridal salon. I purchased the dress at a sample sale recently thinking I was going to be getting married in one venue and now the plans have changed and I just don’t think the dress fits the new venue. It is a stunning dress. The bead work is subtle and beautiful and the neckline is very flattering. I am so sad to part with this dress, but excited for the bride who will wear it on her wedding day!
- Alterations: No alterations have occurred. Part of the hem is still covered in the plastic strip that it was shipped with. An alteration may be needed to the back sash. The one it came with is really geared more towards the sample dress. I would have it done in the same fabric as the dress or a black silk would also look lovely. Or you could just take it off.
- Preservation Method: Has not been worn so has not been cleaned. Will need to be steamed prior to wearing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.