I wore this beautiful, elegant and flattering Vera Wang Aurora in Ivory for my Manhattan wedding in 2013. It has an empire waist with modified A-Line silhouette. Zipper closure with a gray and white belt at the back. Chapel train with French bustle. Strapless sweetheart neckline shimmering with gorgeous floating crystal garland. It is made of soft metallic 100% Silk Duchesse Satin that is structured yet flowy at the same time. I received TONS of compliments on this magical dress–you will love it!
- Alterations: No alterations were made on this dress.
- Preservation Method: The gown was not yet cleaned after the wedding. It has no stains but is a bit dirty from walking around on my wedding day. If you would like me to clean it before you buy it, please take $300 off the price we agree upon and I will have it professionally cleaned and sent to you. I am 5'11, so if you are shorter, you may end up altering off the bottom anyway! Just send me a message.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York City, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.