The minute I saw this dress in the magazine, I knew this was the dress I was going to wear. I really wanted a dress (1) that I would still love for years down the road; (2) that would allow me to dance, eat, and enjoy my wedding, and (3) that was a classy mix of traditional and modern. This dress has it all. It was the first dress I tried on, and I was sold immediately. Not only was the dress gorgeous on the model in the magazine, but it made me feel fantastic as well. It is incredibly flattering, and I felt very much like myself in it. I hope whoever buys the dress loves it and has as great of a day as I did when I wore it.
- Alterations: The dress is two pieces- a bodice and the skirt. I wore a D cup, so I had the cups opened up to accommodate that. I assume the cups can still be made larger or smaller, though you should check with a tailor on that. The skirt was shortened. I can't remember the exact length that was taken off, but I am 5'5", and I wore 5" heels. The skirt does bustle (very easily, so your Maid of Honor will thank you)! I also purchased a belt (shown in the pictures). The belt was $340. I paid $40 extra to add a very thin layer of tuille to it for the purposes of making it less shiny so it wouldn't distract from the dress. I would be willing to sell the belt for an additional $150. Finally, I also wore a veil, which was simple, but (I thought) perfect, as it didn't detract from the dress. The veil retails for $238, and I will sell that for $100 extra.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned and boxed within a few days of my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.