Amsale Aubrey, strapless Faille trumpet gown with asymmetrically folded neckline. Ruched natural waist with vintage beaded brooch.
This dress has been altered (taken in a bit in the waist , hips and chest and the length was reduced). It comes with an extra boost in the bra but can easily be removed.
I weigh 105 lbs and usually wear a size XS in shirts and 26 in pants. I was very surprised how different the sizes are for wedding dresses.
I didn’t think I would have an attachement to a dress, but it is beautiful. It was worn preivously by a bride in NY and then by me, for my wedding in Cork Ireland. The dress has had a wonderful history and can hopefully make someone else happy on their special day. The original price of this dress was $4,000 so the next buyer will get a steal for a dress that was only worn twice.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5' 4
- Alterations: I am the second owner of this dress. It was altered in the waist,chest and in length. The original owner is 5'6" so there should be extra fabric if you are an inch or two taller.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.