I received many, many compliments on this unique, vintage-style ivory lace double v-neck, hand beaded empire gown with 3/4 sleeves and mermaid skirt. It has a gorgeous chapel train. I bought the dress in January 2013 for my October 2013 wedding and would be happy to pass it on to another bride to continue enjoying it!
- Alterations: Alterations were made to bring the dress down to a street size 6 and insert a hidden bustle on the lace overlay and satin underlay. For reference, I am 130 lbs with a 27" waist, and my height is 5'4.5" and I wore a 3.5" heel with the dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally dry cleaned and promptly stored back in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.