I bought the Astor gown by Modern Trousseau in August 2012, along with a shorter Modern Trousseau dress I wanted to wear for the reception. As we got further into our planning, we discovered that we wanted a small wedding more and more. I ended up just wearing my shorter dress and never wore the long one, ever. So the best part about this dress for the buyer is that it has never been worn, ever. The pictures of me in the dress are from when I tried the sample size 10 on in the store.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 30
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 61.5
- Alterations: This dress has never been altered.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Kept in a room temperature closet in a cotton suit bag, free from any temperament.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.