This beautiful dress will make you feel like a princess on your special day…it’s absolutely STUNNING on! It has a sweetheart neckline and beautiful detail all over the rest of the dress. Satin and tulle asymmetrical pick-up gown with pleated surplice bodice and beaded metallic embroidered lace. It was purchased from David’s Bridal in October 2010 has been worn once, and then professionally cleaned and preserved. Price includes 2 tier slip, Torsolette, veil and a vinyl zippered garment bag. (The original cost of the dress, veil and slip was $920 plus $280 for alterations…see below.
- Alterations: The dress was bustled with a french bustle and i bustled it to wear flats at the reception but it was still a little long about 1 1/2 inches,
- Preservation Method: The gown was sent to a professional wedding gown preserver about three weeks after the wedding in 2010 to be cleaned and preserved. It has been stored in the unopened box ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.