The dress showcases beautiful chiffon, light & lacy cap sleeves, lace detailing in the bodice, and an all-lace illusion back. A row of silk clad buttons secures the back of the dress from the neck down to the waist.
I felt amazing wearing this dress on my wedding day in May 2014 and received so many compliments. Not only is the dress stunning but it is also comfortable – light, soft and beautifully cut allowing it to fall perfectly and move effortlessly.
I hope that this dress can make someone else feel as beautiful and romantic as I did on my wedding day.
Note: This dress has been pre-loved by two brides including myself (I’m the second bride). The first bride purchased the dress from the Marina Morrison store in San Francisco. The original purchase receipt is available. The dress is in excellent condition. There are a couple of snags around the hem of the dress, but they are not really visible.
The gown gained a following after Kate Middleton wore it in a teal colour to a large gala event in London.
My Measurements are as follows:
Bust: 32″ (I wear a 32C at Victoria’s Secret)
Heigh: 5’2″ barefoot
Dress was worn with a 4.5″ heels.
- Alterations: All alterations were performed by a professional wedding dress tailor in Los Angles. The waist was taken in from the original label size 8, so now it fits between a label size 6 and 8. The hem was raised a few inches so it hits the floor at 5'6.5" (I'm 5'2" and wore 4.5" heels). The seamstress also added a beautiful french bustle to the dress. A modesty panel was also added at the deep portion of v-neck. This can be easily removed if need be.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after the wedding. I have the dry cleaning receipt.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.