I tried on several vintage dresses before trying on the Aspen by Jenny Packham. It has a gorgeous vintage feel with luxurious embellishment across the waist, a lacy back, capped sleeves and a silk train which I loved!
- Alterations: The train was left untouched. There were only minor alterations at the bodice as I am a size 2 and the designer's smallest size was a size 4. I had the optional modesty slip provided by the designer attached to the bust, however it can be easily removed to accommodate a more daring bride with more ample assets than my C's :)
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in a temperature controlled cooling room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Singapore, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.