My entire wedding was centered, planned and celebrated around this dress. I looked for a dress for nearly a year before I found Aspen and the moment I saw it I knew it was “The One”. I changed my entire wedding theme to match this beautiful dress and enjoy every moment I got to wear it. It is light, a bit sexy and comfortable enough to dance the night away in, which is exactly what I wanted and accomplished. I am still not fully convinced that I want to part with it, but it is just sitting in my closet and deserves to be shown off and adored like all beautiful things that are Jenny Packham <3
- Alterations: Being the very particular individual that I am I had to put a little of my own touches in the already amazing dress. I had some custom alterations by my fabulous seamstress, who is worth EVERY PENNY and the only one I would let touch my dress. I had most of the buttons removed from the back upper portion of the dress, I loved them but my shoulders are a bit wide and I didn't want to HULK out of my dress on the dance floor in front of my nearest and dearest....lol I also had a bustle put in which was fabulous and genius because the material is so delicate,, which also happens to be the reason my beautiful dress is at a discounted rate.....My darling groom accidentally stepped on the back of my dress and tore a few of the buttons from my bustle. I have already consulted with my seamstress and she says it is an easy fix and I would be happy to have her fix the bustle for the exact cost of repairs. The dress has been drycleaned, a $200.00 value and the shipping costs are included in my price. If i do sell my beloved dress I want it to go to a loving home! I'm happy to send additional pictures upon request!
- Preservation Method: Drycleaned and hung in clear plastic dress storage
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Navarre, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.