This lacy, elegant ivory dress was my dream come true. It makes me so happy to think that someone else could wear this dress and NOT pay an arm & a leg like I did! Though the label said “12,” I’m pretty sure it’s because of outdated sizing. I’m typically a 4 and it was taken in to that size. I’m 5’7″ and had it hemmed to graze the floor while wearing 4″ heels (I kept the train, don’t worry!).
I bought this dress at Saks in Beverly Hills, and It ended up being the perfect dress for me; easy to move in, light and just so romantic without sacrificing the sexy (the neckline is not for the conservative).
It was professionally cleaned by specialists within 2 weeks of my wedding. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or to see more pictures!
- Alterations: Taken in and hemmed. Bustle ties added and numbered inside skirt for easy bustling.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned by specialists.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.