This dress sparkles with every step down the aisle! I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to be a romantic bride or a glamorous one, so for me, this dress was perfect because it’s a bit of both. Many guests told me this dress was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen :)
The detail of this dress is just beyond! Beautiful Chantilly lace is embellished with delicate organza petals, silver sequins and flecks of embroidered silver thread. Eyelash lace peeks just above the corset bustline. Lined with a light-as-a-feather silk georgette fabric to keep you cool and comfortable until you can’t dance anymore.
Gown was purchased at Ultimate Bride in Chicago, IL
- Alterations: The straps have been removed. The length fits about 5'10" total height (including heels).Extra crinoline was added to the trumpet skirt to give it that extra oomph. The Monique Lhuillier sash has been stitched to the natural waistline and sewn into a feminine bow in the back (see photos). Lace-covered buttons down the back down to the top of the skirt.
- Preservation Method: The gown has been meticulously dry cleaned: every smudge removed, every frayed edge repaired, every loose sequin secured. It has been stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.