Wore this beautiful dress for my wedding on Sept 2013. Absolutely love this dress and I’m so sad to sell but it’s just taking up closet space. Pictures do not do this dress justice, it has the most beautiful details, button up back, open lace back and cap sleeves with embroidered crystals throughout, crystal detailing just below the bust. Bought it from Saks Bridal, I do think the sizing is very big because my street size is usually 4 but sized up to a 10. Alterations were done to hem (I’m 5’4 and were hemmed to work with 3 inch heels), ballgown bustle, and bust line taken up a bit. Dress had some wear on bottom but had professional wedding dress cleaning. I hope someone else will get to enjoy this dress as much I did!
- Alterations: Alterations were done to hem (I'm 5'4 and were hemmed to work with 3 inch heels), ballgown bustle added, and bust line taken up a bit (the waist of the dress was too low, should be fine unless you have a very long torso)
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned by wedding gown specialists.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.