Gorgeous Ivory colored Monique Llhullier “Ashley” Lace Wedding Gown worn once. I purchased this gown as a sample so I am the only person who has ever worn this dress. I have a bird cage veil that can be purchased with the dress that was handmade from the lace of the dress when it was hemmed. This dress is in excellent condition and is so beautiful. People cannot stop talking about how lovely it was at the wedding. Buyer pays shipping. Dress will be shipped Priority mail and insured.
- Alterations: Gown is a size 8 but has been altered to fit a size 6. Very little was done in terms of alterations. The dress was hemmed to fit me and taken in at the waist slightly. I am 5'7" and wore the dress with cowboy boots with a 11/2" heel. Bust is 37 1/4". Waist is 32". Hips are 38 1/2". I had cups sewn into the slip portion of the dress because you cannot wear a bra with it. I also had 2 french bustles added so dress would be protected during reception.
- Preservation Method: Dress is being dry cleaned at time of listing (May 2014) and will be stored until sold.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.