I was married at a magical Chateau in Normandy, France in June 2013. Monique Lhuillier’s Arielle was the perfect dress for the day and the idyllic setting. I felt absolutely stunning and I wish I could wear it everyday.
I am happy to share more photos and/or current video/photos of the dress. Please feel free to email me with any questions. I am also selling the gorgeous Mantilla Lace Veil, for both $3700.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I had the bodice taken in a little bit, but my seamstress did it in a way that it could easily be taken out one inch, any more can be done but will take some skill. I had cups put in, but are easily removable. I had crinoline/tulle put in under the "flare" part of the gown to make it subtly more dramatic. Again, that can easily be taken out as well.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: New
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry-cleaned and steamed by a certified Association of Wedding Gowns Specialist.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.