I fell in love with this dress as soon as I put it on! The mermaid style is very flattering on. It was only wore once for our ceremony and reception. This dress has to be seen in person the detail and embroidery is just stunning. It is re-embroided lace and taffeta fabrics with pearl beading, subtle metallic accents, with crystal beading and sequins. It is off white in color. I felt absolutely amazing on my wedding day and would love for someone else to feel as amazing as I did in this wonderful dress.
- Alterations: There was some padding that was added to the bust line for a nice full shape. These can be easily removed if necessary. The only other alteration that was done was a French bustle in the back which was great for after the ceremony and perfect for my reception. The dress does need to be dry cleaned it is dirty at the bottom from walking around.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been dry cleaned. It has been stored in its alteration bag since October 26th 2012 in my closet completely away from anything that could harm the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.