After a few failed attempts at wedding dress shopping, I came upon this Maggie Sottero Arabella dress and immediately fell in love with it saying “I found my dress!”. Being a curvy and bigger bride, the fit at the hip was always my biggest concern. This dress actually accentuate my curves and fitted me really well even at the first try!
This dress is a fit and flare style with a french laced sweet heart neck line. It is in diamond white with asymmetrical gathered shimmering lace to create the elegant and form fitting look. The lace gathering comes to the jeweled applique at the right side of the body then flare out. The dress has a corset back with a jeweled belt, I also got the shoulder wrap. The wrap can be worn to create a more glamorous and/or vintage look. A photo with the wrap can be found on Maggie Sottero’s website.
My husband and I absolutely loved this dress and received so many complement at the wedding.
Hopefully it will bring the same happiness to the next lucky bride!
- Alterations: My wedding dress size was 14, but the dress is in size 12. Additional fabric was added at the corset back for a nice closure. The additional fabric can be easily removed to fit smaller brides. The jeweled belt is sewed on the dress but can be easily taken off or modified to fit your waist line. No hemming was done to this dress. My height is 5' 6"-5' 7" and the dress gently touches the floor with my 2-1/4" tall wedding shoes on. 11 bustles were added and numbered at the inner layer of the train for easy bustling.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned and preserved in a box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Forest Hills, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.