Elegant Silk Garza fit and flair gown with a modified sweetheart neckline and delicate dogwood flower embroidery and beading along the bodice and scattered down the skirt. This beautiful Melissa Sweet design was sold for the first time in the fall of 2010. I wore this dress for the short ceremony and brief picture session after only. This dress was not worn to the reception and has been professionally cleaned. My measurements are listed above and this dress fit me like a glove. I did wear a rather padded push up bra that fit into the dress as well (I wear a 34C). The Monique Lhuillier sash is separate and not included in the price of the dress.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I did have straps added to the dress, but those could be easily removed. I had the middle flower moved to the side, but that could easily be moved back. I also had the dress taken in a bit in the hips to fit - please see my measurements.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned and has been hanging in the professional bag in my closet since my wedding in July of 2011
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.