This is the April from the 2011 spring line, not the April from the 2013 spring line from Maggie Sottero. This particular gown has been discontinued by the designer. I purchased this dress in November of 2012 from a bridal shop here in Austin, had alterations done, and wore it for my wedding in April of 2013. The manufacturer-supplied color is “pearl”. The dress was cleaned after the wedding but will require pressing after shipping. Stored in smoke-free environment. Email seller for additional pictures.
- Alterations: Resized to fit me, but as it is a corset closure it can easily accommodate a 4 or a 6, possibly even an 8. The original applique I thought was too silver so it was removed and re-beaded with some pearls and goldish-pink Swarovski crystal beads to bring out the ivory color. Hemmed to fit me with heels, because I am short.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.