Perfect condition, unaltered with tags still on Maggie Sottero Antonia dress. This dress is for the bride who wants something edgy and different, is bold and glamorous. I purchased the dress very early in my engagement and wound up buying another dress more suitable for destination wedding. When I first tried on and bought this dress, my bridesmaids were with me and they all were in awe of this dress. It’s stunning and makes a statement. I was sorry to have to go with another dress.
Bodice is satin with an attached stunning Swarovski crystal belt and the organza flower gives the dress such a whimsical yet sophsticated feel. The skirt is chiffon and organza, very flowy and romantic yet dramatic. It is an A-line dress by definition but actually fits more like fit and flare as it hugs your hips. The back is corseted and cinches your waist if you wish so it gives you an hourglass figure. Extremely flattering dress.
I live in NYC/NJ area and would be happy to show it to potential buyer.
I have a birdcage veil that matches if you are interested that I am selling for $75 additionally.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: NO alterations were made, dress is size 8 but can fit someone who typically wears a size 4 or 6 in street size.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It is stored in its original garment bag from store I purchased it at. Now in my home which is smoke free and clean.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Union City,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.