The Antonella by Kennth Pool is truly a fairy tale wedding dress. You will feel and look like a princess in this dress. The exposed tulle under the satin added a touch of the princess look that I wanted without making me feel like I was wearing a tutu. When I saw the Antonella it was love at first sight. She was the first dress that I saw on the first day that I started looking. I spent the rest of the day trying on other dresses, but none even came close to comparing. This dress is the one.
You will feel absolutely stunning in this dress. The fit is incredibly flattering and elegant, and the skirt will hide the indulgence of actually eating your delicious dinner at your wedding and even an extra piece of cake. The structure of the bodice was supportive and allowed me to skip the expensive and uncomfortable undergarments frequently worn under a wedding dress. You can see from the pictures that the dress can be worn with or without the beaded straps. I wore it strapless and it stayed perfectly in place (no tugging it up during the reception or while you are walking down the aisle!) I was concerned about being able to dance with such a large skirt, but was actually able to move really well and the skirt spread out beautifully during spins, which made for some incredible pictures.
The dress is modern duchess satin with a satin ruched bodice with hand beaded embellished straps and tulle skirt with satin overlay. The satin is flown in from Italy and the dress is actually made in New York, which I loved–MADE IN THE USA! I cannot tell you how happy this dress made me! Honestly, one of the reasons that I’m selling it is that it deserves more than to sit in a preservation box in my closet and another bride deserves to have her dream dress. You deserve to have your dream dress!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The dress was taken in at the waist and hips to approximately B 35.5" W 27" H 38" and shortened a little by the seamstress at Amsale where the dress was purchased. The neckline was raised 1" and a lining and cups were added to the bodice, enhancing the dress with more support and coverage.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned at J Scheer at the recommendation of Amsale. The tulle at the very bottom of the hem showed slight signs of wear. It is not visible under the satin and can be easily fixed when the dress is hemmed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Croton-on-Hudson,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.