I found this gown on my second time out shopping for a gown. It was the first dress I tried on and tears immediately sprung into my eyes. I tried on others after it but still came back to this gorgeous gown. The day of the wedding I felt so glamorous and beautiful. My husband LOVED the gown and I got many compliments on it from both men and women guests at the reception. It brings tears to my eyes to see this gown go to another home but I just feel it deserves another chance to make some other lucky bride feel just as wonderful as I felt on my wedding day.
Here is the description from the Maggie Sottero website:
“One-piece, strapless, fitted A-line gown with dipped neckline and corset closure. This style offers the look of soft romance. Embellished corded lace flourishes throughout the bodice and gently trails from the dropped waist onto the gathered tulle skirt.”
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: I am a petite girl so I needed to have the gown hemmed. I also had a bustle added for the train. I had the neckline altered into more of a sweetheart instead of the original slight scoop. The dress is still in wonderful condition. Upon inspection the hem on the the left had side there is a small tear at the bottom of one layer of tulle. This can easily be fixed by a seamstress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Corset, Glamorous, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I have not had the gown cleaned but it has been hung in up safely in my closet since the wedding. The neckline and bottom hem would need to be cleaned. I would also recommend that the gown be pressed before your big day so it looks perfect!! :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ferndale, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.