This is a BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN, UNALTERED Anne Barge 617 gown. The sweetheart neckline and trumpet flared skirt create a fitted silhouette. I fell in love with this dress as the Alencon Pearl Lace overlaying a cocoa lining portrays a modern look to an antique-like style. The back detailing with buttons is just exquisite. It is the epitome of elegance and sophistication appropriate for a variety of venues and all seasons. The lower seam allows the dress to easily be altered to wear in the future for an anniversary celebration. Unfortunately, my wedding plans changed and I am now selling this dress.
This dress is sold in retail for $4390 (+ tax) and is featured on an Anne Barge blog about this dress alone. The asking price of $3500 includes shipping.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37.5
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Alternations: NONE Tags in place. This dress has not even been tried on (the images shown are in the sample gown of the same size tried on in the bridal salon; the hanger image is the actual gown taken out of its packaging for the photo).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is being stored in its original packaging when delivered from the bridal salon.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.