Shortly after my boyfriend proposed, I booked an appointment with the best wedding dress shop in Hong Kong (Designer Bridal Room) without much thought beforehand on what kind of style / design / brand I wanted in my wedding dress. Alas, the minute I laid my eyes on this beautiful AnnaSul Y. dress from the U.K. I knew I had to try it on, and when I did, I just knew this was “the one” despite the fact that I was not really planning on buying the wedding dress on my first shopping trip and that it was actually way over my original budget.
What I like the most about this dress is how it has a 1920s vintage feel, with sparkly & elaborate beads and intricate lace details throughout the dress, with a sheath style fit that is flattering to my body / makes me look very slim and tall. What enhances the look of the dress is a long, beautiful beaded lace train which is breath-taking for a church wedding. I genuinely adore this beautiful piece of art to the fullest and am saddened that I will need to let it go. :-(
- Alterations: I have shortened the dress (I'm 165.5cm and weigh about 53-54kg) and I wore a 2 1/4 inch heels. I do not have big boobs (Size B cup) hence I have tightened the front a bit. I have a lot more professional photos of this dress, so please let me know if you want me to email you.
- Preservation Method: To be dry-cleaned by a professional service. Since the wedding in April I have stored the dress in a garment bag (AnnaSul Y.) that came in it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hong Kong, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.