This is an ivory Annasul Y dress, also known as a Lusan Mandongas. It has a lace underlay bodess and satin for most of the dress. On the shoulders are pear-shaped rhinestones, with a long Grecian drape in the back. I know I am biased, but it is absolutely stunning both as a vintage style but extremely sexy. Willing to take offers!
- Alterations: I have paid over $600 in alterations including bra cups inserted and a French bustle. It is tailored to my size, which I am 5'3" and 120 pounds, the length is great for really high heels (which I wore) flats (which I wore later in the night).
- Preservation Method: It is currently cleaned and pressed (which was $200) and in a plastic bag. Just got married on 12/27/13
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.