I am selling this fit-and-flare satiny tulle dress. I tried this dress on and fell in love. I bought it that day because I didn’t want to lose it. It is a sample dress and I adored it (still do!), but had my eye on another dress that I was trying on the next day. I had to pick between two! I made the decision to sell this one that I purchased.
The dress is absolutely stunning on, especially the top which is very thinning (seriously!). The material on the top is well made, the bottom is tulle and it is just lovely. Gorgeous from all angles. The back, especially, makes a romantic statement. It has buttons going all the way down the back. I felt the dress was unique from other styles I have seen, and still very beautiful, classy, and modern.
The dress is rare designer Annais AN13-014. It has never been worn other than the two times I tried it on. It’s really beautiful, I’m sad to see it go but know that someone else will love it and the great price!
It has a Vera Wang-esque vibe to it, it reminds me of this style me pretty Vera Wang gown (but a fraction of the cost)! http://www.stylemepretty.com/california-weddings/2014/04/01/malibu-wedding-with-romantic-purple-details/
I do think it would be lovely for a church/ballroom (my intentions when I bought it) wedding as it has a modern flair, but also could be suitable for a winery or rustic venue as it feels romantic with all of the tulle.
Email me if you are interested in this gem :)
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. The dress has appliques already in the tulle but they are easily removed with a seamstress' help (or just thin thread scissors). The length is long (even for me and I'm just about 5'7") so it will need to be hemmed, but that is a good thing so it will fit any height.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.