This dress is brand new, with the tags still on it and its original shipping materials. I bought it from BHLDN and failed to return it within their 30-day window, and their unforgiving policy has left me stuck with it. It’s really lovely, and can be worn a variety of ways, but I have already chosen a different dress (I decided to go with a totally different v-neck style), and now I’m unfortunately stuck with it. It is still on sale on the BHLDN website (for full price). You can read more about the details of the dress here: http://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride-wedding-dresses-strapless/annabelle-dress-ivory/productoptionids/fbcaeb8b-b90b-4e9a-9313-32da085940dd
- Alterations: None whatsoever. (I've been a size 4 forever, and it truly does fit well.)
- Preservation Method: It is only 2 months old, with the original tags and shipping materials. It has never been worn (only tried on, in the comfort and cleanliness of my room).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.