A dream of an art deco/ Great Gatsby wedding dress!! Stunning beading on both front and back. Love that this dress has cap sleeves — so rare in wedding dresses!! I bought this dress for myself, but I got too small of a size and a larger wasn’t available in time. I’m still in love with it and a little sad that it wasn’t my dress, but hopefully one of you will fall in love with it too!
These pictures look kind of blush to me, but I’d say the dress is safely cream colored. Since it’s too small I can’t really post a picture of myself in the dress, but if you do a Google image search for ‘BHLDN Aiguille’ you will find many GORGEOUS photos of women wearing this dress and looking amazing.
- Alterations: No alterations at all have been done. The dress is in brand new condition, with tags still attached. There is one short row of beads that is missing in one of the sections at the bottom, but as far as I know this was missed during manufacture, as the beaded strings on either end are tied off correctly and aren't going to start falling off. I can post a picture of this if you'd like, but honestly, I am a perfectionist and you will never notice it unless you are specifically look for it, and know where this flaw is, and are rather close. I'd say this is very true to size, and maybe erring on the side of small. It was just slightly too small for me, and I used to be a 4 but after a little weight gain am needing a 6 occasionally. It could be altered down, but likely can't be altered up.
- Preservation Method: Hasn't been worn, so hasn't been cleaned, but it has been storage in a garment bag to keep it free of cat hair :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lafayette, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.