This convertible gown by Anna Maier – Ulla Maija is dramatic and sleek. The hand draped asymmetrical bodice sits a top a slimming a-line/column skirt. A billowy detachable rear skirt adds drama and leaves a lasting impression. Remove this skirt at the reception so you can easily dance the night away. Functional fabric covered buttons line the rear zipper.
EBI inspected and certified to be in fair condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36"
- Waist: 29"
- Hips: 38.5"
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: Made to Measure.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: There are two approx 1" light stains on either side of the front skirt at the level of the knee - see photo. There is also a spot on the bodice where the finish of the satin was rubbed off during cleaning (about .5"). There is a dust mark on the rear train of the main dress, and on the underside of the detachable train which can not be seen when worn.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.