The extraordinary draped skirt sweeps and tucks making a statement. The designer used soft silk taffeta to create a bubble hem skirt and added drama with a duchess satin over skirt and bodice. Then, to create that extra wow factor, 3 dimensional flowers were hand applied to the bodice and functional pearls buttons were added to the back bodice. A button and hook bustle has already been added. “Monet” is truly special with lots of detail and drama.
EBI inspected and certified to be in excellent condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 36"
- Height with Shoes: 5'9"
- Alterations: Made to measure.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin, Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Applique, Classic, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by one of the best cleaners in the country, J. Scheer. There is a minor snag on the front right skirt (near the hip), not observable in photos. There is also a very very light dime sized mark on the rear underskirt and some marks under the hem (obviously not noticeable when being worn).
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.