I feel in love with this wedding skirt immediately…unfortunately I called off my wedding and didn’t have a chance to wear it. The bow is actually a long ribbon that you tie yourself. I was planning to wear the bow in the back (it covers the zip/hook). If you like the top I bought to go with the skirt, I’ll include it in the shipment. It’s a stretchy lace tank from White House Black Market – size XS – and was purchased for $39 (still has tag). See more pictures of the skirt on this blog: http://perfectlyeventful.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/skirt-the-issue/
- Alterations: I was going to get it taken in because the waist size was much bigger than expected. I normally wear a size 2-4 at Ann Taylor. There are a couple pin holes where I was going to get it taken in on the ribbon waistband, but those can be steamed out (see pic).
- Preservation Method: The skirt has been hanging in a garment bag for about one year and still has the tags.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.