I bought the dress in 2013 and wore it to my outdoor wedding and reception in July. It is a great, simply wedding dress! You can see more details/reviews of the dress on Ann Taylor’s web site.
- Alterations: I fit perfectly in standard Ann Taylor size 8 (I'm 5'6", 36B), but the dress was sold out in size 8 so I bought a size 12 and had it altered. The dress is as follows: Length from natural waist = 40" Waist = 29" Bust = 35.5" Hips = The style of the gown is loose and flowy, there is plenty of room in the hips
- Preservation Method: It was worn once last July and then dry cleaned and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Medford, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.