This is the Ann Taylor “Re-Embroidered Lace” dress.
Wedding took place in late 2012. Worn only on wedding day. Dress was dry-cleaned immediately day after the wedding. No rips, stains, or scuffs. The bottom is clean and intact. This dress was never altered, so you are buying this dress in the size and length as it would have come to you if you ordered it.
Shipping is INCLUDED in the listed price. I offer shipping via FedEx Ground with insurance and signature confirmation. I cannot accept responsibility if the dress gets lost or stolen and will do all that I can to provide you with proof of shipment and ensure that the package goes out in a timely manner. Will ship to US residents only. All sales final.
Payment must be made via PayPal. I cannot accept any other form of payment, for your safety and my own.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32-34
- Waist: 23-24
- Hips: 33-35
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: NO ALTERATIONS WERE MADE. This dress is a size 00-Petite. The Ann Taylor size chart lists 00P as 30-23-32.5 but I measure 32-23-34 and the dress fitted perfectly. This dress runs one size larger, so if you're a size 0XS top and 0P/2P bottom at Ann Taylor then you can fit into this dress. I wore a Vera Wang sash with the dress in the photos. Please note that it is not included with the dress, though please let me know if you want it to be. I still have it and can add it in got an additional negotiated cost.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned day after wedding and stored in dry cleaning bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Norwalk,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.