I bought this very unique dress for my wedding to my 10+ JMU (VA) fiance….got it at Lady Hamilton in Arlington and have since had it cleaned and preserved. It’s in perfect condition and it was the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever worn or owned. My dad gave me a budget for a dress and I far surpassed it because it was perfect. I would love for someone else to have it. It’s an Anjolique with gorgeous ribbons sown in, crystals sown in, and an open lace up back. I love it…just can’t wear it again.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'2
- Alterations: This was an 8, as they said they would size is down and they did. I would say this is perfect for a 4-6 size person. There's still room to work with. It could probably go down (most likely) or up.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved in October 2005. Has not been touched or worn since other than just to get the info for the preservation date.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Burlington, VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.