Classic satin Anjolique wedding dress from their 2010 collection. Cinches at the waist for a very flattering look, has gorgeous lace on the sleeves and back, with a beautiful keyhole. As well as lace all down the train. Purchased from a wedding boutique in Roanoke, Virginia. Worn once, at my wedding, and then was professionally cleaned & preserved.
- Alterations: I'm 5'6" so the dress is hemmed to that length. I'm also small chested, so I had the lace straps brought up a bit.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned & packaged.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Radford, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.