This gown is an Anjolique Bridal A201 gown. It has a sweetheart neckline, dropped waist bodice with gorgeous ruching. It has a chapel-length train that can be tucked into a beautiful French bustle, which my seamstress created for me.
I wore this dress at my August 2013 wedding, and it was beautiful! It is true to size 12, fitted through the hips, and then flaring outwards into a large skirt that twirled when I danced. It is made of silk taffeta with a subtle sheen.
The greatest feature of the dress is an opening on the right side of the skirt that reveals a cascade of beautiful lace flowers. This part of the dress can bustled as well, or be allowed to sweep outward as part of the train.
The dress is a bit dirty along the hem (I took off my shoes at the end of the night), but I’m confident it is nothing a professional cleaning wouldn’t fix.
I am flexible about the price and willing to negotiate. If you live in New York City, I’m happy to have you inspect and try on the dress before you purchase it. If you can’t make it to NY, I’m happy to provide more pictures.
All sales final.
Here is a site with a listing for the dress:
On this site, you can see the flowers in greater detail. In this image, the dress is worn with a sash.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I took in the bust just a bit. My bra size is 36B/38", and there was still some room in the bust of the dress after the alterations. I also had the seamstress hem the dress and create a French bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It's been stored carefully in a garment bag since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.