This dress is stunning and in perfect condition. I bought it in 2012 but called off the wedding so it’s never been used. I figured it’s time to let it go, sadly.
The dress has a delicate vintage look to it, with subtle lace and sequin details, softened by an organza overlay. It has a flattering sweetheart neckline and a-line style, a medium length train, and beautiful buttons up the back.
The designer is Anjolique, dress style #2101, and the dress usually retails for around $1100, though I bought it for $700 as part of a special at a bridal shop in Northern Virginia. See link to more specs here: http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Anjolique-2101/25087.
- Alterations: It is marked a size 8, but fits me and I usually wear a 4/6 street size in dresses. I did not do any size alterations. I did have the bridal shop remove one layer of tulle that was originally in the skirt to make it a bit less poofy (there is still a satin layer, a light tulle layer, a lace layer, and an organza layer). The bust has room for a larger chest but could be tailored down. I'm 5'6" and the length is a bit long on me, but could be shortened for any height. There are also options for the train. For an outdoor wedding, you could remove the satin layer of the train underneath to have a sheer lace and organza train (that's what I was thinking of doing).
- Preservation Method: I never wore the dress out of the shop, besides trying it on a few times in my bedroom, so it is in nearly perfect condition. I had it cleaned by the bridal shop just before I brought it home, and it has been hanging in my closet, protected by a plastic bag ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.