I bought the dress in a small town bridal shop in January of 2013. The dress was brand new, and fit like a glove without alterations. It is very light weight fabric (mostly tulle), and was perfect for my outdoor summer wedding. It has beautiful lace and bead detailing on the bodice, that flows down into the skirt. Strapless and sweetheart neckline, flattering on almost every body type! Ivory in color, and has a long beautiful train, with built in bustle.
- Alterations: Bra cups sown into the bust by a tailor. No other alterations made to the fit of the gown. There are a couple small tears in the tulle layers of the dress near the bottom, but they are virtually unnoticeable.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned a couple weeks after the wedding, using an at-home method instead of the traditional dry-cleaning. Since then it has been stored in my main level closet in a cloth hanging bag, and has been aired out every 2 months to keep from yellowing or deterioration.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Saint Cloud, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.