I purchased my dress in a boutique in Atlanta “Formally Yours”. I wore it at both my wedding and the reception. I got married on a Thursday so it was a pretty small and simplistic wedding. I love my wedding dress because it is so TIMELESS…looking back on pictures from 5 years ago I still love my dress and I get excited knowing that when I look back on pictures when I reach my 25 anniversary that I will feel the same way. My dress was very elegant, simplistic, yet beautiful. A belt can be added as well for more glitz and glam!!!
- Alterations: The only alterations that were done was the hem at the bottom, bustle, and a sweetheart neck.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned after the a wedding, wrapped in acid-free paper, and preserved in a box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Atlanta , GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.