I purchased this dress at a bridal boutique in Seattle two years ago for my wedding and now I am just trying to free up some closet space! I have the name of the dress listed as “Angelica” however thats not what it is. it is the same exact style, mine is silk not taffeta. i just dont have the original receipt and when i altered the back of the dress the tag was cut off. Price is negotiable.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: When I purchased this dress it was a little too modest for my taste and a little too short. So I opened the back and added a layer of the same material under neath the bottom of the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Not white, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had this dress cleaned as soon as I got it and never opened the bag after until now to take pictures and sell it. I noticed there are three tiny stains on the back on the dress (in the picture). I tool it to another cleaner recently and they did the stains could easily be removed up I just don't want to eat the cost.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.