“Angelica” from Bliss by Monique Lhuillier has a mild sweethart neckline with lace scalloping. The bodice is covered in ruched lace. The waistline is natural and flattering. The waist has an optional horse-hair ribbon bow. The bow can be worn in the middle, side or back of the dress. This A-line dress flares out with a sweeping tulle skirt. The skirt is longer in the back than the front and bustles at 5 points for a beautiful ball gown on the dance floor.
This is a timeless fairytale summer wedding dress. It is light and airy and very cool in the hot summer weather. There simply is not a better summer fabrique! A cathedral veil or silk floral hair piece both work perfectly with this dress.
The dress is in excellent condition. There are no stains. There is a 1″ area (very bottom, left front) on one of the five outer silk tulle layers that has three very small holes which are virtually unnoticeable. One measures 1/8″ and two measure 1/4″. This flaw was caught only upon careful “inch by inch” inspection after dry cleaning. All other areas of the dress have been carefully checked and are in perfect condition.
This dress was purchased in person at Bella Rosa in Richmond, VA and was first featured in December 2012. http://www.bellarosabridal.com/wgw-angelica-from-bliss-by-monique-lhuillier/
- Alterations: The waist was slightly taken in, approximately one inch. Each tulle layer was hand cut at the bottom, approximately 3 inches to accommodate a 5'5" bride with 1" heels.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after the 7/20/13 wedding. The bill for dry cleaning was $250. The dress is stored in a gown hanging bag in the owner's home closet.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.